Mental Health Nurse
Cavendish Homecare are recruiting Mental Health Nurses to join our team.
At Cavendish, we believe in investing in our team and ensuring that they are supported during their time working with us. We are always looking for experienced, highly skilled, professional nurses to join our team and enhance the service we already provide.
- To support clients during the transition from and/or following discharge from hospital or a residential therapeutic setting by building therapeutic relationships and responding to their physical and emotional needs
- To ensure that clients’ rights to privacy, dignity, choice, autonomy and safety are actively promoted at all times
- To build relationships with the client to promote trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
- To undertake comprehensive assessment of needs and risk assessments with regards to their safety and welfare
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Dual qualification with RGN experience welcomed.
- Valid NMC and evidence of annual compliance
- Extensive nursing experience, ideally in a community team or home care environment
- Experience managing clients with complex mental health needs.
- Excellent assessment, review and case management competencies.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible agency work – you can work full time or fit your work around your existing schedule
- Utilise your clinical experience working within home environments
- A range of working locations across London, the home counties and overseas where required
- Attractive pay rates
- Referral scheme for new joiners
- Weekly Pay
- Clinical support from our Nurse Managers at all times
This is why we do.
What we do.
We are like a Family unit
I love working at Cavendish as we have an amazing team, we are like a Family unit. We help each other in every way possible to make sure that all the care that we provide is done to the highest standard. I feel proud to work for a company that will always go the extra mile in providing an outstanding level of care and to know that the Families feel they are in best hands that they can be.
Kelly Gurd, Bookings Consultant
Rewarding insight into the healthcare industry
I enjoy working with my supportive team at Cavendish Homecare, we face lots of challenges everyday but it provides a rewarding insight into the healthcare industry
Loren Mensah- Mcleod, Bookings Consultant and Compliance Assistant
This is a breath of fresh air in social care
We are all valued and part of a family ethos that promotes the highest standards – it feels so good to know this. I am so delighted to read client family feedback/ comments that genuinely praise our staff for their unique attention and care in the most difficult of circumstances. This is a breath of fresh air in social care – our staff teams give so much with their sheer hard work and dedication!
Maggie Candy RN, Nursing Consultant