At Cavendish Homecare we can help support you and your loved ones with our expertise in delivering Dementia Homecare. We know that being diagnosed with Dementia can have a huge emotional, social, and psychological effect on both the person suffering and their family. Therefore we ensure specialist care in the comfort of one’s own home.
Our Services Include:
- Specialist care for Dementia stages
- Advice on how family can support
- Medication Management
- Dementia friendly activities
- Help communicating
Require Dementia Care at home?
Speak to one of our friendly Homecare team on
Our experienced professionals are here to help 24/7
Complete the form below to request a call back.
- ✔ Family owned agency
- ✔ 30+ years of experience
- ✔ Registered Nurses
- ✔ Qualified Carers
- ✔ Flexible packages
- ✔ Personalised costs
- ✔ Management team visits
- ✔ Specialist Homecare
- ✔ Leading UK Care provider
“Clients were truly respected and valued as individuals and empowered as partners in their care in an exceptional service. This had a very positive impact on people’s well-being.”
CQC Inspection Report 2020
“Thanks so much, it was a huge success. Mum really liked the Registered Nurse. We would like to keep her!”
“I wanted to let you know that all of the Carers have been great. My Father connects particularly well with them.”
“Just wanted to drop you a note to say we thought your Registered Nurse was wonderful! Our impression from today was that you have found a super match.”
“Thank you, your staff were amazing. They made it all a lot easier at a difficult time, and it was nice for me to know Dad was being well looked after as I live so far away. Our dedicated Registered Nurse was amazing and diplomatic when handling him at difficult times.”
People who suffer from Dementia can feel lonely or isolated at times, which can be a deliberating strain on their quality of life. One way you can help reduce these feelings is to simply take the time to talk with the person who has Dementia. This helps by building their confidence and reducing isolation.
Below we have outlined several tips for chatting to person with Dementia:
- Make time so you aren’t rushed
- Speak clearly and sit close enough for them to hear you
- Make sure their needs are met – e.g. the toilet, or are they hungry?
- Be conversational, don’t ask too many questions
- Be patient and don’t talk to them like they are a child
- Give them simple choices so they are not overwhelmed
Why Choose Us?
As one of the leading providers of Dementia Homecare in the UK, we pride ourselves on offering superior levels of support as and when it’s needed. Our combined years of experience within the NHS and private healthcare sector means we know how to work closely with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the focus remains on ensuring the patient can still enjoy. We offer:
- Superior, bespoke Dementia Care packages
- Clinical expertise, with highly trained, skilled Registered Nurses and Carers
- The ability to work in conjunction with other medical professionals
- Live-in care for the person suffering from Dementia
- Knowledge of memory training activities to reduce symptoms
All pricing is customised for the personalised services you require to suit your specific needs. If you would like more information about our Dementia Care service and potential costs, please contact one of our experts who will be happy to help.