Specialist in-home nursing you can trust
At Cavendish Homecare, we specialise in providing superior, bespoke Respite Care that benefits patients and their carers alike.
For us, Respite Care is about creating a sense of balance for all. With over 30 years’ experience in Homecare, we are experts in creating packages that stimulate the patient whilst also giving their carer the confidence to take time out from what can often be a stressful and lonely situation. As well as helping patients meet different people and take part in new activities, our highly trained Registered Nurses and Carers are dedicated to providing the most superior in-home care and support for all involved.
Our approach to deliver quality home care
Our team specialises in creating highly personalised Respite Care plans that work for individuals and their families. So whatever your circumstances, we are here to help.
Why people choose Respite Care from us
As one of the leading providers of bespoke Respite Care in the UK, we pride ourselves on offering superior support in a flexible way – with everything from one-hour visits to round the-clock-care available. Not only do we take into account important things such as the patient’s likes, dislikes and daily routine when creating our tailored packages, but we also take the time to liaise with family and other parties to ensure a holistic approach that benefits everyone. We offer:
- Superior, bespoke Respite Care packages, with complete flexibility
- Options from one hour visits to 24 hour live-in care
- Assistance with introducing the idea of Respite Care to your loved one
- Clinical expertise in a range of chronic conditions including Dementia and Parkinson’s Disease
- Caring and compassionate Registered Nurses and Carers
- The ability to work alongside a range of teams, including GPs, Nurses, Physicians and Therapists
- A dedicated management team to guide and support you
Want to find out about costs?
All our services are personalised to suit specific needs, so all pricing is customised too. If you’d like to discuss your Respite Care needs and potential costs, please contact one of our experts who would be happy to help.
When 83-year-old Mrs. C, a previous Cavendish Homecare patient, accidentally fell, she called us immediately. Within the hour, one of our Registered Nurses had arrived and arranged for her to go to...Read case study here