Registered General Nurses
Cavendish Homecare are recruiting Registered General Nurses to join our team.
At Cavendish, we believe in investing in our team and ensuring that they are supported during their time working with us. We are always looking for experienced, highly skilled, professional nurses to join our team and enhance the service we already provide.
Our Nurses support people within their own home who have a wide range of needs, allowing them the comfort and independence of remaining at home.
- Assisting with basic everyday needs and tasks
- Supervision and administration of medication
- Monitoring of medical conditions
- Monitor any health concerns and medication
- Reporting of shift updates to nurse managers everyday
- To facilitate and engage in positive working relationships with GPs and the wider multidisciplinary team
- RN currently registered with the NMC
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to use initiative
- Good time management skills
- Evidence of adherence to the NMC Code of Conduct by undertaking continuing personal and professional development
- Evidence of working in a domiciliary care setting
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible agency work – you can work full time or fit your work around your existing schedule
- Utilise your clinical experience working within home environments
- A range of working locations across London, the home counties and overseas where required
- Attractive pay rates
- Referral scheme for new joiners
- Weekly Pay
- Clinical support from our Nurse Managers at all times
This is why we do.
What we do.
Two wonderful and talented carers
I wish to emphasize that my parents are being looked after extremely well in a very happy environment by your two wonderful and talented carers, Lucy & Lea.
She has reduced our anxiety by being professional and easy to be around
“We just wanted to let you know how blessed and happy we feel and more importantly dad feels having Fonyee caring for him. She has created a lovely relationship with dad. She has reduced our anxiety by being professional and easy to be around.”