Cavendish Homecare are recruiting for a Bookings Consultant to join our team.
At Cavendish, we believe in investing in our team and ensuring that they are supported during their time working with us. We are always looking for experienced, highly skilled people to join our team and enhance the service we already provide.
- Working with a highly professional team of Healthcare professionals focused on achieving the most positive results for our Private clients.
- Learn the trade, understand the sector, types of professionals, different vacancy types, projects and care settings associated with the division.
- Work alongside a strong bookings team.
- Act as a main point of contact for clients, nurses and carers.
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Calls.
- Allocate work to nurses and carers with guidance from management.
- Manage nurses’ and carers’ rotas.
- Take initial enquiries from new patients or their representatives.
- Accurately maintain the staffing database.
- Some additional tasks may include front of house duties; writing up care plans and risk assessments on behalf of the clinical team; visiting care givers and patients across London; document controlling; supporting with audits; compliance work to help maintain the highest standards; assist with payroll.
- The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic, with excellent organisation skills.
- A general interest/desire to work in the care industry.
- A professional and confident people person with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive.
- Ability to self-manage and take direction when given.
This is why we do.
What we do.
We are like a Family unit
I love working at Cavendish as we have an amazing team, we are like a Family unit. We help each other in every way possible to make sure that all the care that we provide is done to the highest standard. I feel proud to work for a company that will always go the extra mile in providing an outstanding level of care and to know that the Families feel they are in best hands that they can be.
Kelly Gurd, Bookings Consultant
Rewarding insight into the healthcare industry
I enjoy working with my supportive team at Cavendish Homecare, we face lots of challenges everyday but it provides a rewarding insight into the healthcare industry
Loren Mensah- Mcleod, Bookings Consultant and Compliance Assistant
This is a breath of fresh air in social care
We are all valued and part of a family ethos that promotes the highest standards – it feels so good to know this. I am so delighted to read client family feedback/ comments that genuinely praise our staff for their unique attention and care in the most difficult of circumstances. This is a breath of fresh air in social care – our staff teams give so much with their sheer hard work and dedication!
Maggie Candy RN, Nursing Consultant