Specialist Health Care Assistants – Neuro Rehabilitation
Cavendish Homecare are recruiting Specialist Health Care Assistants with Neuro Rehabilitation experience to join our team.
At Cavendish, we believe in investing in our team and ensuring that they are supported during their time working with us. We are always looking for experienced, highly skilled, professional carers to join our team and enhance the service we already provide.
Our Carers support people within their own home who have a wide range of needs, allowing them the comfort and independence of remaining at home.
- Delivering a neuro-rehabilitation programme
- Assist with day to day living & personal care
- Supporting clients to access the community services an attending appointments
- Providing encouragement and motivation
- Caring and Compassionate Nature
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a clinical environment
- It is preferable to have worked in a homecare setting previously
- Up to date clinical skills and mandatory training
- Car Driver desired
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible agency work – you can work full time or fit your work around your existing schedule
- Utilise your clinical experience working within home environments
- A range of working locations across London, the home counties and overseas where required
- Attractive pay rates
- Referral scheme for new joiners
- Weekly Pay
- Clinical support from our Nurse Managers at all times
This is why we do.
What we do.
Two wonderful and talented carers
I wish to emphasize that my parents are being looked after extremely well in a very happy environment by your two wonderful and talented carers, Lucy & Lea.
She has reduced our anxiety by being professional and easy to be around
“We just wanted to let you know how blessed and happy we feel and more importantly dad feels having Fonyee caring for him. She has created a lovely relationship with dad. She has reduced our anxiety by being professional and easy to be around.”