Private Nursing Services
Private Nursing Care in London
We understand that different conditions require different levels of care. That’s why we treat every client as an individual, and tailor each care plan to your very specific needs.
Whatever your particular circumstances and requirements, we’ll work directly with you and your loved ones to ensure you receive the specialised and devoted care that you need.
Areas and Specialities
Our private nurses and carers are highly trained to look after people with a wide range of disabilities and needs. The extensive range of professional skills and experience we’re able to offer allows us to work in all areas and specialities.
We recently turned to Cavendish nursing to help in the immediate post-operative period, for a family member. From booking onwards, the team were most helpful, keen to ensure we would have exactly what was needed. As it turned out, this was less than anticipated. The nurse who attended was flexible and willing, adapting her stay to ensure we didn’t have excess cover. She was professional, attentive and sensitive too, with other family members. We have turned to Cavendish nursing in the past and would certainly recommend them to others in need of skilled and sensitive professional care.
Daughter of patient, London
Our specialised nurses will help your loved ones with everyday activities such as taking the correct dosages of medication, and remembering to eat or drink.
We’re passionate about helping each patient to maintain their independence, confidence, and lifestyle in order to life the fullest life possible.
We are able to offer reassurance and support to sufferers of:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Or those who simply require elderly care
Our nurses are able to care for you while you transition from hospital to home, and are able to help with rehabilitation following a variety of injuries, including:
- Sports injuries, for example snowboarding or skiing
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Acquired head injuries
- Sprains or fractures after trips or falls
We can assist with a range of care packages, including:
- Day and night care
- Live-in care
- Hospital to home services
- Ad hoc hours
Post-Operative Care and Rehabilitation
We also offer flexible, personalised private nursing packages for post-operative care, recovery and rehabilitation. These are tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
All of our nurses are highly trained and experienced. They focus on providing safety and optimum comfort while nursing patients in the familiar surroundings of their own homes.
How can we help?
We are able to provide assistance in many areas, including –
- Medication Administration
- Undertaking a multifactorial risk assessment to ensure health and safety in your home;
- Assisting with light housekeeping, shopping and all day-to-day duties;
- Monitoring or supervising your general health, safety and well-being;
- Help with arranging appointments and providing companionship when travelling to social engagements or recreational outings;
- Co-ordinating the multidisciplinary healthcare team to ensure a seamless delivery of your nursing or care services.
For details of our expertise in caring for individuals with specific conditions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.